If you would like to request a refund, download the Refund form.

  • Can I get a refund if I did not use my membership to a club or society during the year?

    There is no refund of subscription fees if you cancel your membership during the year.

  • When can I obtain the credit balance on my fees account?

    Students receiving funding administered by the Student Financial Aid Office or the Postgraduate Funding Office must apply to the relevant funding office for refunds.

    The Fees Office will evaluate and authorise the payment of all other credit balances to students. For example, if you have a bursary, the bursary funder's permission to pay over the credit must be received in writing before it can be paid into your bank account.

  • What must I do to draw the credit balance on my fees account?

    You must enter and maintain your banking details on the student system via the Student Self-Service portal. If your banking details are correct, complete and return the refund form to the Fees Office for processing.

    Refunds from external payments will only be paid after a period of 14 days from date of payment to the fee account.

    Terms and conditions apply.