If you wish to change your curriculum you need to complete the Application for Change of Curriculum form.

The completed form must be taken to your faculty office for processing. Your unofficial transcript, which is available from student administration self-service, should accompany this form. For more information about the unofficial transcript contact your faculty office.

If you want to cancel your registration entirely (ie, withdraw from the university) you must complete the Cancellation of Registration form and submit it to your faculty office.