These are some of the vital online resources that are available to undergraduate students at UCT – we encourage you to bookmark them.
Undergraduate administrative links
- Student responsibilities
Maintenance and confirmation of personal and academic information – please see the document detailing your responsibilities with regards to your own information.
- Student administration self-service (PeopleSoft)
- Check application status
- Check current enrolments
- Access student results
- Request proof of registration document
- Check and maintain address details
- Check and maintain bank account details
- Check fee account
- Select a tutorial group
(limited to certain courses)
- Get unofficial academic transcript
- PeopleSoft student self-service help
Should you have any problems logging in, please consult the student self-service help documentation or send an email to email@example.com.
- Student administrative forms
- Password self-service for students
- Course timetable
- UCT examinations site
Please note that the latest changes to courses may not be reflected yet.
- Exam timetable
- Deferred exams
- COVID-19 exam protocol
UCT’s new digital learning platform
UCT’s digital learning platform
- Learning Platforms Update Project
What’s the difference between Amathuba and Vula?
- electronic Research Administration System (eRA)
- Official academic records/transcripts
email for undergraduate and honours students
Links to other useful sites and pages