Each Dean / Executive Director is accountable for managing the strategic risks identified and prioritised in their areas.
Refer to Risk for an overview of the UCT governance around Risk Management.
Refer to Risk & Insurance for an overview of the departmental contacts co-ordinating various aspects of Risk Management.
- UCT policies
- UCT has a zero tolerance approach to fraud and corruption and annual reports of all cases investigated are reported annually.
- The Office of the Ombud provides a safe and objective place where people can air their concerns, receive referrals, find out about relevant policies and procedures, and discuss formal and informal options for addressing their concerns.
- UCT response to COVID-19
- Protection of Personal information
- Incorporating all aspects of specific risk management
- Properties & Services
- Information and Communication Technology Services (ICTS) policies
- Communication and Marketing Department (CMD) policy
- Legal services is a section within the Office of the Registrar that provides in-house professional assistance to the University.