The following is a list of commonly used forms in the Department of Student Affairs. Please note that new forms are added on a regular basis. For all other admin forms at UCT, go to the UCT Forms List.

Student accommodation

Room Mate Matching

First Semester Meal Plan Change Request

Second Semester Meal Plan Change Request

Notice of withdrawal from Residence

Damage Charge Recovery

Accommodation Inventory and condition

Returning students (online form)

Off Campus Accommodation: Landlords (online form)

Vacation accommodation

Vacation storage application

Student finances

SFA Accommodation: Relative Confirmation Form 

Curriculum Advisor Form for Appeal


Orientation Leader Application

Events and venue bookings

Events Checklist

Permission for House Committee Events