Entrance counselling for Direct and Grad Plus loans is available from the Federal Student Aid website.

Exit counselling for Direct and Grad Plus loans:

  • must be done before you withdraw, graduate or drop below half-time attendance (even if you plan to transfer to another school)
  • helps you understand your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower
  • provides useful tips and information to help you manage your loans